Saturday, September 25, 2010

TintuMon -He is little more clever than us




Tintumon is the Little Johnny equivalent of Malayalees. This character was created and spread like text messages in mobile phones,but his joke everyone likes and lasugh for hours.who ever creates the jokes everything have a minimum standard and its nice too.


Teache: Give An example to use neither-nor.
Tintumon: When girls wear tight fittings, neither they are comfortable nor we are comfortable

Dad:Why aren’t you doing well in history?
Tintumon:Because the Teacher keeps on asking things that happened before my birth


Tintumon: I was feeling so sleepy this morning that I tossed a coin to decide whether I should attend class or go back to bed.
Dundumon: So, what did you finally do?
Tintumon: I had to toss 10 times before I could finally go back to bed.


Tintumon: Dad , there is a small PTA meeting at my school tomorrow …..
Dad: Tintu , What do you mean by a small PTA meeting ???
Tintumon : It is …. . Just You , me and The Principal !!!


Teacher : What is the formula of water ?
Tintumon : H2MgClNaClHNO3CaCO3Ca(OH)2SnTnHgNiHCl(COOH)2O
Teacher : What is this ?
Tintumon : This is Corporation Water!

Dundumon : Why did you sleep with a scale ?
Tintumon : Because , I want to measure how long I have slept !!!!!!!


Tintumon is following Pinkymol …….
Pinkymol : Don't follow me . My Mother is coming behind you .
Tintumon : Don't worry . My Father is following her !!!!!!!


Teacher: Name the liquid which changes to solid when heated
Tintumon: Dosa



Bus Cunductor: Why are you standing near the door, is your father a watchman?
Tintu Mon: Why are you always asking for “Chillara”, Is your father a Beggar ??


A professor to tintumon: “what is attention deficit hyperactive disorder?”
tintumon: “JIMBALAKDI BAMBA”
professor: “i dont understand anything”
tintumon: “same 2 you”


Teacher :What is the name of Gandhiji’s son?
Tintumon: Dineshan
Teacher :Why?????
Tintumon : Mahatma Gandhi is the father of di-neshan


Teacher:If you add 3452 and 3096,then divide the answer by 4 and multiply by 6, what would you get?
Tintumon
:Wrong answer..


English teacher:
" 'Who killed the cat?' Begin the sentence with "By ..."
Tintumon:By the by, who killed the cat?.!!

2 comments: